Become a Member
The Lubbock Association of REALTORS® offers the following types of memberships:
- Designated REALTOR® (includes Appraisers)
- MLS Participant (for those Designated REALTORS® that are already primary members of another association of REALTORS®)
- Affiliate Business Partner – for companies that want a direct relationship with our 1,500+ REALTOR members.
You can qualify for REALTOR® membership if:
- You have an Active Texas Real Estate Commission Broker or Salesperson license or have an Active Appraiser license issued by the Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board to engage in the appraisal of real property.
- You are associated either as an employee or an independent contractor with a Designated REALTOR® member of the Association; and
- A REALTOR® or Designated REALTOR® is a primary member of the Association if Texas and National Association of REALTORS® dues are paid through the Lubbock Association of REALTORS®. A REALTOR® or Designated REALTOR® is a secondary member of the Association if State and National Association dues are paid through another association. One of the principals in the firm must be a Designated REALTOR® member of the Association in order for licensees associated with the firm to select the Association as their primary association.
REALTOR® membership includes membership in the Texas Association and National Association of REALTORS®. REALTOR® members have access to exclusive member benefits.
- Texas Association of REALTORS® Member Benefits: texasrealestate.com/benefits
- National Association of REALTORS® Member Benefits: https://www.nar.realtor/programs/realtor-benefits-program
REALTOR® Salesperson Membership Application
DESIGNATED REALTOR® MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Multiple Listing Service Participation Agreement
Affiliate Business Partner Application
New REALTOR® Member Requirements