The Lubbock Association of REALTORS offers the following types of memberships: REALTOR, Designated REALTOR/Appraiser, MLS Participant (for those Designated REALTORS that are already primary members of another association of REALTORS), and Affiliate Business Partner - for companies that want a direct relationship with our 1,000+ REALTOR members.
REALTOR membership includes membership in the Texas Association and National Association of REALTORS. REALTOR members have access to exclusive member benefits.
- Texas Association of REALTORS® Member Benefits: texasrealestate.com/benefits
- National Association of REALTORS® Member Benefits: https://www.nar.realtor/programs/realtor-benefits-program
- All New Members of the association - Brokers, Salespersons and Appraisers must complete the National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics Training Requirement within 90 days of joining.
Please not the following days and times that we process new LAR REALTOR®/Appraiser members:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday at 2:00 p.m.
You can qualify for REALTOR® membership if:
1. You have an active Texas real estate salesperson, broker, or appraiser license.
2. You are associated either as an employee or an independent contractor with a Designated REALTOR® member of the Association; and
3. Maintains a current, valid real estate broker or salesperson license issued by the Texas Real Estate Commission or are licensed by the Texas Appraisal Certification and Licensing Board to engage in the appraisal of real property.
A REALTOR or Designated REALTOR is a primary member of the Association if Texas and National Association of REALTORS dues are paid through the Lubbock Association of REALTORS. A REALTOR or Designated REALTOR is a secondary member of the Association if State and National Association dues are paid through another association. One of the principals in the firm must be a Designated REALTOR member of the Association in order for licensees associated with the firm to select the Association as their primary association.
View the Schedule of Dues and Fees.
Designated REALTOR® / First Principal Broker and Principle Appraiser
Each firm must designate in writing a Designated REALTOR® who will be responsible for all of the duties and obligations of licensees associated with the Designated REALTOR®, including the obligation to arbitrate disputes pursuant to Article 17 of the Code of Ethics and to pay Association dues as established in the Bylaws. The Designated REALTOR® must be a sole proprietor, partner, corporate officer or branch office manager of the firm capable of acting on behalf of the firm's principal(s) and must meet the other qualifications for REALTOR® membership established in the Bylaws. The Designated REALTOR® must be actively engaged in the real estate profession, and maintain a current, valid real estate broker's license or be licensed or certified by an appropriate State regulatory agency to engage in the appraisal of real property. Ready to start the application process? Click below to start the process to become a Designated REALTOR®. View the Schedule of Dues and Fees.
Business Partner - for information on the benefits of being a business partner with the LAR, please use the contact link.
MLS Only Access
Want to sign up for MLS only access? Click below to start the process to gain access to the Lubbock Association of REALTORS MLS.