LubbockRealtors.com Terms and Conditions
- By "LubbockRealtors.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our Web site at www.LubbockRealtors.com and (b) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean the Lubbock Association of REALTORS®, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
- By "content" we mean the content and information on LubbockRealtors.com.
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
Reliability and Appropriate Usage of Site Content.
- The information provided on LubbockRealtors.com is for educational and information purposes only. It should not be construed as a recommendation by the Lubbock Association of REALTORS® for any course of action regarding financial, legal, or accounting matter. It is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified legal, accounting, or financial professional.
- The Lubbock Association of REALTORS® does not represent, warrant, or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded, or distributed through LubbockRealtors.com by any user, or any other persons or entity. The Lubbock Association of REALTORS® disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may result from use of or reliance on information contained on LubbockRealtors.com.
- Sharing Your Content and Information. You own all of the content and information you post on TexasRealtors.com, and you can control how we share your content through your profile and account settings. In order for us to provide you with LubbockRealtors.com, you agree to the following:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and shared documents ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your profile and account settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on LubbockRealtors.com ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account (except to the extent your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about LubbockRealtors.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them
- Safety. We do our best to keep LubbockRealtors.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access LubbockRealtors.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post any defamatory, libelous, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, abusive, profane, rude, obscene, or anonymous content.
- You will not use LubbockRealtors.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- Registration and Account Security. Users of LubbockRealtors.com use the site as a professional networking tool in addition to it being a reliable source of information related to the various aspects of the real estate industry. In order to assist us in maintaining the professionalism of LubbockRealtors.com, you make the following commitments to us related to registering and maintaining the security of your account and further, understand that your failure to adhere to these commitments constitutes a breach of this Agreement.
- You will not provide any false personal information on LubbockRealtors.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission or impersonate any other person in any registration or content you upload to LubbockRealtors.com.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- You will not use LubbockRealtors.com unless you are a current member of the Lubbock Association of REALTORS® or have been given written permission by the Lubbock Association of REALTORS® to use LubbockRealtors.com.
- Protecting Other People's Rights. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on LubbockRealtors.com that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content you post on LubbockRealtors.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we removed your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your LubbockRealtors.com access when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on LubbockRealtors.com.
- Trademarks and Copyright.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our written permission. REALTOR®, REALTORS®, REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, and the REALTOR® Block "R" logo are trademarks, service marks, membership marks, and/or logos of the National Association of REALTORS®. All National Association of REALTORS® trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos appearing on LubbockRealtors.com are the property of the National Association of REALTORS® and all rights in those trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos are reserved. Members of the National Association of REALTORS® using any of the membership marks are bound by and should refer to the rules and regulations governing use of those marks to assure proper usage.
- The Lubbock Association of REALTORS® logo is a trademark of the Lubbock Association of REALTORS®. All Lubbbock Association of REALTORS® marks and logos appearing on LubbockRealtors.com are the property of the Lubbock Association of REALTORS® and all rights in those trademarks and logos are reserved.
- About Advertisements on LubbockRealtors.com. Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- We do not give your content to advertisers.
- Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through LubbockRealtors.com, including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activities, are solely between you and the third party.
- Amendments. We can change this Statement at any time without notice. You acknowledge your use of LubbockRealtors.com following any modification of this Statement shall be conclusively deemed to be your acceptance of the changed Statement. You are advised to review this Statement from time to time and provide us with any comments or feedback you may have.
- Termination. If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of LubbockRealtors.com to you. We will generally try to notify you, but have no obligation to do so.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or LubbockRealtors.com in a state or federal court located in Lubbock County, Texas. The laws of the State of Texas will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Lubbock County, Texas for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on LubbockRealtors.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE ARE PROVIDING LubbockRealtors.com "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE LUBBOCK ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® IS NOT LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE FOR LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR LubbockRealtors.com.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding LubbockRealtors.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- When you visit our Website, we may collect information about you that you voluntarily choose to share with us. This identification information may include, but is not limited to, your name, your physical address, your email address, your telephone and fax numbers, details of your real estate and lending needs and preferences, and other details of your life.
Using Information Collected
- We primarily use the identification information you voluntarily share with us to customize your online experience and to do what you have asked of us. We also use your identification information to tell you about our products and services, but you may instruct us not to send communications to you by following the procedure indicated below under Contacting Us. On occasion, we use your identification information to validate your identity. As for usage tracking data, we primarily use that information to operate and improve our Website, and to further our marketing efforts.
- As a general rule, we do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties. We may, however, share your information with our own personnel and our service providers to the extent necessary to fulfill your requests. We may also share your information with our affiliates, but we will not share it with unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes. We reserve the right to disclose your information under limited circumstances, such as to cooperate with law enforcement or judicial authorities as required by law or legal process, to protect our own legal rights, or to protect the public good.
- Whenever you are online, you run the risk that the information you give out will fall into the wrong hands. Although we implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to safeguard your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us. We accept no responsibility or liability for the activities of third parties.
- If you would like to review the information about you that we have collected through our Website, or to change that information, you can make that request by following the procedure indicated below under Contacting Us. We may require that you verify your identity before we process your request.